Numatic ETB 4045
“Available for Purchase, Contract Hire and Casual Hire…”
Brush Motor Power: 400 W
Vacuum Motor Power: 400 W
Power: 2 x 12 V (24 V) 60 Ahr
Run Time: 2 Hours
Brush Size: 450 mm
Speed: 120 rpm
Capacity: 40 Litres
Weight: 103 kg
Size: 470 mm x 1030 mm x 1160 mm
Please Note: We have a wide range of spare parts in stock for this machine at our premises in Coventry, West Midlands.
We are constantly doing our utmost to provide the lowest possible prices for floorcare equipment. Please contact us to discuss the best value solution to your cleaning requirements.
12 Months Parts and Labour Warranty.
The ETB4045 has a number of cost saving variations introduced into the specification without loss of performance or operating life. The LoLine chassis is manufactured in nutex epoxy powder coated steel in place of stainless steel; the wet pick up floor tool is Structofoam rather than aluminium and the machine is fitted with fully sealed 70Ahr gel batteries.
• Nutex epoxy powder coated chassis
• Deck tilt system making brush changes quick and simple
• 40 litre clean and dirty water heavy duty polyform tanks
• TwinFlo vacuum motor providing the exceptional wet pick up
• Heavy duty brush motor
• Fully adjustable operator handle
• Soft touch Nutronic controls
• Flexifill, extending and flexible filling hose
• Oil filled, low load, planetary gearbox gives maximum power transmission direct to the floor.
• Full range of brush and pad drive systems
Call us to discuss the best value cleaning solution to your floor care requirements.